Tuesday 4 August 2020

Being a Guest on a Podcast! - Social Media Journey and Having Fun Along The Way

I have set myself yet another task!

This time its to be more present on Podcasts as a Guest! 

My Focus for August... seen as though my family holiday has been cancelled Is to show up and take massive action on appearing on more Podcasts! 



WHY.....................! Do I hear you Ask......................................?

I love to meet people and do business, however... seen as social distancing is not going away, being on a Podcast is the next best thing to be social, spread your message and have fun along the way. I can tell my story to millions of people from the comfort of my home but still have face to face interaction via Zoom, Skype, HangOuts etc...... with the host. 



I feel relaxed and at ease when on a Podcast and simply love every second of it, because I am promoting my online course on How To Dominate Social Media, being a guest on the Podcast is a great move...  just think about when that famous singer is about to drop an album or single they are all over the radio stations or the actor with a new film, they are on all the top talk shows... I often talk about modelling what the successful people and businesses do so this is no different. 


If YOU want to focus on launching your product/services I would 100% recommend jumping onto multiple podcasts... If you want to learn how I got invited onto multiple podcasts within just days, please feel free to leave a comment after you have signed up to my Blog and I would be happy to share this secret! 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment