Monday 3 August 2020

3500 Push-Ups In A Week And How To Use My Model In Your Life or Social Media Business Model

Lets Just Kick off And Say YUP! 3500 Push-Ups In A Week Is A Big Number! 

But what if you could trick your brain into thinking its a small number? This is a Mind Hack I use in my business and life! 



So how did I start... I am reasonably in shape so my number may be higher then most with regards to push-ups, but remember this is not about press-ups or exercise its about focus, mindset and concentration the rest follows after... are you with me so far....? 


So how did I hack my brain to think I was doing less? Very simple I just made it into a smaller number and kept telling myself that... let me show you! 

3500 push-ups became... 
500 push-ups a day than that became.... 
50 repetitions.. then the 50 reps became 
10 sets a day.........

















So instead of my focus being to do 3500 push ups it just became 10 Sets!! 

I just kept telling myself that all I need to do is 10 today so I started with 1 set and 2 sets then 4 then 6 then 10 and it felt so much easier then saying "I need to do 500 push-ups today"  All I would say was "I need to do 10 today"

Now how can you apply this into your business or money earning goal? 

Say you want to earn £1,000,000 per year the same principles apply! We just make the number smaller. 
divide by 12 which is £83,333.33 per month! This is still a big number so what is it in weeks? 
£19,230 a week you need to make to earn £1m, but this is still a big number so lets put it into days.......£2740... 

Your focus is no longer £1,000,000 its now £2740!!!!
1. live in the result (£1,000,000)
2. crunch the number to something small £2740 per day
3. work out what product/service and how much of you X you need to sell to make Y a day


Do not forget to check out my course on How To Dominate Social Media 


I almost forgot... I did not hit the 3500 push-ups in 7 days but managed to do 3250..... there is no way I would have achieved this number without the mindset hack







No comments:

Post a Comment