Tuesday 15 December 2020

Its been a while........ But trust me its for a good reason! 😜

Hello and Hello to you, 

Now where do I start? Best to start with the obvious ...."which is Arn?"

Okay Okay.... I have not utilised the written word on my blog for a good while now, "so Arn Terry what is the reason, what's your excuse leaving people hanging....?😐"  

Bit harsh but no excuse, you see I have been invited to over 40 guest appearances on Podcast around the world the past couple of months, yes that's right Oz, Nz, UK, US, Africa and I have loved every minute meeting new people and having fun along the way! 




I have also been creating more content on the following platforms

YouTube 

LinkedIn

Twitter

Facebook

Instagram 

So needles to say I have been extremely busy but still having fun along the way!

If anyone reading this thinks WOW! that's a bit much, it really isn't, please, please let me explain. You see you have probably heard the word algorithm thrown about a great deal, keeping it very simple, a social media platforms algorithm basically controls how many people see your content, that's it, think of it like your post is a slow dripping tap and the more people who engage (like, share, comment) the tap slowly starts to trickle the trickle is the algorithm reaching more people on the platform because its all controlled.  If no engagement the drip does not even go to a trickle, it just stops. 

Now its even harder to get your content out unless you pay for ads, because the social media platforms want more control and more profits, even LinkedIn! Yes LinkedIn is at it, this was a great platform for thousands of peeps to see your one post! You see, all these platforms can't have to many people become an over night hit and then take people off that platform so this ties up nicely to why I have shown up on multiple podcast and platforms to spread my reach because unfortunately its rigged against us unless we cross pollinate and utilise multiple platforms. 

Do you agree or disagree?

Do you want to turn your passion to Profit? >=== CLICK HERE ===<

No comments:

Post a Comment