Friday 22 May 2020

Become a social media Weed | Now that I know this, it has given me more focus to keep growing |

The other day I was doing the gardening and got frustrated because once again the "Weeds" had grown through the grass, around the block paving and also around my plants and decking area!

ARRHHHHHH! WEEDS AGAIN!!

Common Garden Weed Identification: Pictures & Descriptions | The ...

What I did to get rid of the Weeds the previous week!

Pictures : cartoon dandelions | Cartoon smiling dandelions set ...
  • Weed Killer
  • Pulling the weeds from the root 
  • Mowing over them and strimming them off  
  • Kicking them etc... etc..... biting them OFF..... OKaY not biting them but was thinking about it!
But within a week or so they just popped back up... like huh... THAT ALL YOU GOT... B!TCH!! 



Then it hit me..........As you may know, I focus on positive mindset to deal with negativity, setback and just SH!T HAPPENS situations... within my social media journey 

Incandescent light bulb Electric light, Yellow light bulb cartoon ...

So I thought ARN TERRY --- BECOME A WEED.... no matter what you do to a weed, it is so focused to grow and succeed that no one or nothing can stop it... weeds have a desire and focus just to keep going no matter what.... 

So now! My mindset is.... become a weed, anyone who has taken the step to dream big, set up a social media business to grow it into a paying business will fail and loose every other day... you have to get used to being a loser and failure to succeed because if you can't deal with all the setbacks and PAIN... you just give up and go back to a regular job.. 

When I was in school, being called a weed was a negative and bad thing... if you was called a weed it meant you was weak... small...scared...afraid....the complete opposite of strong... now tell me really do you think a weed is weak?  Look over the steps I took to get rid of them...

You can step on a flower and it can be dead within days and you have to wait a year for it to grow back...............now again tell me do you think a WEED is weak... 

BECOME a WEED! 

BECOME A SOCIAL MEDIA WEED and begin here https://aw163a19.aweb.page/p/f2e9a4ff-b4b3-4647-a6fd-f4933a540942

No comments:

Post a Comment