Tuesday 1 September 2020

Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast! Lets see it

I recently posted an Instagram Story with the message "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast! Let's see it" This is a quote from the 2007 film #shooter staring #markwahlberg, that saying stuck with me and is on of my go to mantras, what is yours? Do you have one?




To me it means do don't rush or force yourself to hit the target because you will miss, take a deep breath and focus so you are in the moment, the present, now Let's See It... I also mentioned on my Instagram post that I would probably write a blog about it so here I am 😀

If you are following the social media giants they all have many different strategies do this... no do that and another says you show try it this way etc.. etc... The one common theme that they all seem to agree on is you need to be prepared to take your time and let the process take effect as long as you are taking action! It is frustrating because you want the success or just your story to be heard on a large scale NOW NOW NOW! However like my Mantra "Slow is Smooth, Smooth is fast you just need to be very patient and trust the process. 

Like any skill/job/hobby it takes time to build your craft and if you rush, i..e building a house and rushing the foundations or using cheaper materials to speed up a process then the house will collapse when you least expect it! That being said I do believe you can get shortcuts like getting a mentor/coach for them to teach you lessons learnt and mistakes that they have made along their path to success, that way you know right from wrong without making the mistakes to give you a shot of nitro to get ahead of the pack. 

Do you agree with coaching or mentoring? What are your thoughts?

So the next time you get anxious, frustrated or feel like you may lose control, just remember you just need to play the game because it will all work out for you😁

If you want to turn a passion/hobby into to profit check out my course How To Dominate Social Media 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment