Thursday 23 July 2020

Mindset, Focus & concentration Social Media AND My 3 Day Water Fast Freetown Mindset | Mindset Hack

The last thing I ate was on Sunday evening, then I ate a bit of fruit on Thursday morning to kick start my eating again

My "WHY" for Doing "MY Water Fast!" Increase My Focus Increase My Will Power Not to give into temptation I have some huge life and business goals that most will say is impossible, I am training my mind/body and soul not waiver from my birth right.

The reason many talented entrepreneurs fail is due to lack of belief and mindset.. being talked out of a plan, project or goal by friends, family members work staff.. etc... because your peers and friends don't believe they can do it they put on their false beliefs to you.. making sense? WHAT HAS STOPPED YOU FROM TAKING ACTION IN YOUR DREAM?....(The voice in your head) I have no cash to get started My Friends/Family said its a waste of time Why would this work for me How can I be successful when I don't know anyone else who is successful How can I be successful when my family and friends are not successful I don't see anyone who looks or sounds like me who is successful I am too busy I am too old/too young I have children I live in a remote area I am happy with what I have You could just start by clicking ===>TAKE ACTION<===

No comments:

Post a Comment