Thursday 5 March 2020

πŸ’‘Social Media Light Bulb MomentπŸ’‘

In the past I have always been on the fence when it comes to using social media, I now understand why!  

It was because I truly did not understand it (still learning too), I thought it was all about posting silly pics and waiting for people to like or follow you. 

What I missed....πŸ€”
I was too focused on the "social" side of "social media" rather than the "business" side of "social media"

What I now know...😲
You can automate your business on social media to obtain business leads coming in
You can run some great add campaigns to increase awareness of your business
You can grow your online presence and scale very, very fast 
You can reach all corners of the world or be very specific to a targeted postal/zip code
You can just have fun blogging!!!
You can make Millions of pounds running a social media business 😝

It was at a 3 day intense social media course that opened my eyes and made me understand if you do not take social media seriously your business is dead. 

πŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏ
If was Paul O'Mahony https://go.leftclickrightclick.com/social-media-masterclass-v1?affiliate_id=2142222 that gave Daniel Ernest great insight.

πŸ’‘πŸ’‘Click on the link for your light bulb moment ..

https://go.leftclickrightclick.com/social-media-masterclass-v1?affiliate_id=2142222

No comments:

Post a Comment