Wednesday 2 September 2020

How Often Should I Post............? 🤔

Okay, the first thing I will say is that its up to you how often you post! 

HOWEVER...........! If you truly want to dominate, check out my social media dominate formula below, its so so simple😁




The below is for the peeps who are just starting a journey 

Blogging - 2 post per day (x1 video and x1 written)
YouTube - 2 post per week MIN MIN 
Podcast - 1 per day - just focus on talking about your passion/hobby/product/subject etc.... 

You may think posting 14 blogs per week or doing 7 podcast could be overwhelming, but think again you can schedule the post rather then do them every day so you may have a Thursday evening free to block it in and then schedule for the week. Feel free to check out my course for some major hacks to Dominate Social Media 

I would post for a minimum of 13 weeks, then review to tweak with no deviation just keeping your blinkers on, please remember to just mainly focus on your content, avoid waiting for purchasing the perfect lighting, sound camera or logo, this can come way wayyyy later on, I would rather be authentic then hiding behind gimmicks, you may want everything to be perfect, however that's your little voice tricking you to delay and make excuses never to start😐

I did not mentioned Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn just because I feel the above are better places to hangout plus you can easily share to say FB, but if you did want to focus on IG or FB, going live everyday would be a must. 






No comments:

Post a Comment