Tuesday 19 May 2020

THIS TIME I WAS READY FOR YOU! πŸ‘ŠπŸΏπŸ‘ŠπŸΏ



Back in 2008 when we went through a Global Recession, I was NOT READY!!!!

I was distracted but for good reason..... 2005 bought my first house with my fiancee, 2007 married my fiancee with a holiday to Excellence Rivera, Cancun......😁..SEE BELOW!!!


Excellence Riviera Cancun, Riviera Maya, Mexico | Caribbean ...

Then onto 2008 my daughter was born in July right in the middle of this global crisis, I was a Recruitment Consultant at the time and just landed some large clients one being Perot Systems (basically they where a competitor to IBM) Money was coming in, I bought a nearly new Audi A4 2.4 S-Line like you do..... then BANG!

Comic Book Bang Png , Transparent Cartoon, Free Cliparts ...

Everything stopped.... one of my clients was Bear Stearns who was a global investment bank then like dominoes my clients was disappearing one by one, I worked harder and longer hours but it just did not help, if companies are not recruiting then you can't do anything about it... So in the at the back end of the year I took a job at Tesco supermarket as an additional job to bring in more money due to difficult times..... so this meant on Thurs and Friday starting my recruitment job at 08:15 finishing at 6ish (5:30 on Friday) then straight to Tesco for 4 hours.......... Saturday would be a 10am to 7pm and working the occasional Sunday.... That is the definition of crazy to me!

I sold my car and bought something that looked like this................. πŸ˜”

Police pull over battered car being driven on the roads without ...

All the electrics failed so I had no indicators, and my speedometer did not even work so I had to view the revs to guesstimate the speed I was travelling  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

I made it through the tough times but failed over the years time and time again at different business ideas,  I did not want to be in the same situation again........ after multiple setbacks to find a side business that would pay me more than my normal working day I invested my time to learn about making money online by using social media so when the Virus crisis happened in 2020 I was ready FOR YOU πŸ‘ŠπŸΏ My recruitment business STOPPED completely just like in 2008 when I worked for a company,  however I was consulting companies also on increasing social media and online presence and when that started to slow down... well all I did was push more time into affiliate marking, created a blog and create my YouTube channel to generate another source of income....  

So.... what have I got out of  investing my time the right way? 
Able to work as a professional consultant to companies 
Make money from my Blogs 
Make money from my YouTube channel 
Make money from affiliate marketing 
1-2-1 Coaching 
Presenting Webinars 

So what option do you want to be in?  working for a supermarket and your day job with 0 days off and not seeing your family or invest less time in learning something new that will last you a life time... 

Trust me another crisis like this will come so YOU need to be ready like I was....  Please click here to learn more https://aw163a19.aweb.page/p/f2e9a4ff-b4b3-4647-a6fd-f4933a540942

No comments:

Post a Comment