Wednesday 29 April 2020

Have you ever tried the Keto diet?

Keto diet?


It’s the most popular “diet” around and it’s easy to see why.


I even put most of my personal clients on a similar eating plan and the results have been remarkable.


However, I noticed that not everyone gets the same results.


In fact, some struggle with this way of eating because it’s so different than what most are used to.


And when that happens, it’s easy to throw your hands up, wonder what you’re doing wrong, and basically give up.


After all, when you try something over and over again and nothing works, well…


It’s easy to lose hope.


A few years ago, I was frustrated with my body after having children…


And even though my keto diet was nearly perfect…


The results were few and far between.


It was SLOW…


A struggle…


I couldn’t find anything that worked for me.


So I started searching for answers.


I mean, there must be something else at play here if so many are thriving on this way of eating and yet some still run into problems.


It turns out, keto doesn’t always work so well when estrogen levels are high, otherwise known as “estrogen dominance”.


That’s why men get such amazing results and some women don’t.


And so, I tried something out-of-the box.


Something NEW, simple, and easy that worked for me as a woman in my 40’s.


Even better, it took less than 60 seconds a day…


Which was just what I needed as a mom of two young kids.


And since it worked so well for me, I want to share it with more women looking for answers.


To see if this simple 60-second fix will work for you, complete the quick quiz now


https://www.freetownmindset.com/slim-belly-quiz-lander1587397537818

No comments:

Post a Comment